For the last four years, I have been holding Teen Writing Workshops in Paris. From 1-day seminars to 5-day fully-immersive writing workshops, I have welcomed English-speaking teens in France to learn, create and write with me.
And now, for the first time, I am thrilled to announce my first virtual workshops – held via Zoom.
For America/Canada/South America I will be holding a 5-day workshop from June 22-26, 11am-6pm EST.
For Europe I will be holding 5-day workshops from July 6-10 and July 13-17, 10am-5pm CET.
For ages 13-18. 12-year-olds may apply if they are avid readers/writers.
Maximum 15 participants.
Write, learn and create with international bestselling author Amy Plum. We will discuss the major building blocks of writing, as well as skills writers use to make their story pop from the page and engage the reader.
Day 1: Creating Credible Characters
Day 2: World Building
Day 3: Spellbinding Settings
Day 4: Diverting Dialogues
Day 5: Twisting Tales
- Methodology (where writers find their ideas, how to publish a book, etc.)
- Games and writing exercises to build writing skills
- Confidence-building for creatives
- Give and receive positive and constructive critiques
- A friendly, relaxed environment encouraging openness and creativity
Tuition, virtual workshop: 350 euros. (In-real-life Paris workshop: 500 euros)
To sign up, write me here with the following information:
- Participant’s name
- Birthday (age at time of workshop)
- City (for time zone)
- Participant’s interest in writing (what they have done, and what they hope to do)
Hope to see you this summer in Paris…virtually!